Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Tayside Flying Club » Tayside Flying Club » Club Events
 Print Thread
Fly-out to Inverness : Thursday 3rd January at 9.30am
Drew
Fly-Out to Inverness : Thursday 3rd January 2013 : Departing 09.30am

If anyone is interested in attending the first 'planned Fly-out' of the year - then please reply to this post with your intentions ?
The fly-out consists of meeting at the club at 8.30am - get the aircraft ready - plan the routes - do the weight and balance paperwork - and make a speedy departure at 09.30am in order we can get to our destination, have lunch & get back before it gets dark !

Book an aircraft if you are interested.
If your a passenger, then please check with the Pilot in Command to book a seat in his / her aircraft

( If you are a passenger and want to attend - please make sure its a definite & not a maybe, previous fly-outs people haven't turned up on the day. If you say your going , then please go or you could be denying someone else a seat on this Winter Wonderland trip ! )

Be at the club early to de-ice the aircraft ( if required )

Once we have everyone's names for this trip - we can then decide on the crews nearer the time. This will enable everyone a chance to attend whether Pilot or passenger.
If your a passenger can you help out by paying the landing fee or lunch or both if your flush !!!!

Sounds a Plan !

All welcome ! Hope you can make it !!!!!

Can you please respond to this post on the Forums section if you are attending please[/center][/center]
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

TomA320
Hi Drew,

I should be able to attend this fly-out but I'll let you know for definite on the 21st of Dec. Hope this is ok?

Tom

Gedry
I'm up for it

Ged
G-EDRY

TomA320
Hi Drew,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the fly-out this time as we're having a family get together. :-(

Have a great X-mas and a Happy New Year!

Tom

Gavin
I'll be attending this one Drew :)
Most likely booking a Grob so if anyone wants to fly one of the legs or be a passenger let me know.

Gavin

William Boath
Hi Drew, just booked a warrior for the 3rd. Fingers crossed for the weather!

dwmarshall
I'll see you gents there tomorrow.

Jump to Forum: