Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Tayside Flying Club » Tayside Flying Club » Club Events
 Print Thread
Diversion Planning Presentation: Tuesday 26th February 6pm
Drew
'DIVERSION PLANNING' Presentation: Tuesday 26th February 2013: starts at 6pm

Ever wondered how to make those seemingly tricky Diversion calculations made easy ? It's really not as difficult as you may think...
Now's your chance to attend this fantastic talk night, hosted by Jim Watt & see just how easy it can be , with the aid of some expert guidance into doing it ! You will learn lots and this will make any Diversion calculations a piece of cake !

An evening Not to be missed !

Can you please respond to this post on the Forums section if you are attending please.....

Tally Ho... !
Drew.

mulherron
Will be there see you then,
Derek

TomA320
I should be able to attend but I shall let you know for certain next week.

TomA320
Hi Drew,

Sorry I won't be able to attend this talk as the date coincides with the CATS ATPL brush-up weekend down in Luton :-(

Tom

Gedry
Will be there.
G-EDRY

William Boath
Hope to be there

MarkC
I'll be heading along this evening

Mark

raymag
Hi all, I went in last night for the presentation and was told it wasn't now on. Did it go ahead in the end? Hope not, as I would have liked to have attended.

RaySad

MarkC
Hi Ray,

We stayed till around 6:30 and there was no sign of the presentation being on when we left - so don't think you missed anything!

raymag
Hi Drew,

thanks for the feedback.

Might it be possible to have it on another date as there seemed a few who wanted to attend?

Ray

William Boath
Must remember to phone Tayside to confirm if the meeting is on or not, next time.

Drew
hi Flyers

I'm completely in the dark as to why the Diversion planning talk night didnt go ahead ?
I advertised the event and the re-scheduled event but unfortunately on this occasion it didnt go ahead?

For any Talk night / Fly-out and the like, its better to call Tayside first, to see if its still on, before making the journey.
Usually 99.9% of the time it goes ahead without any problems, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation why this one didnt happen...

I can easily re-schedule the re-scheduled date:
Watch this Forum section and the noticeboard if its to go ahead at a later date.
Edited by Drew on 28-02-2013 11:16
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Drew
hi Flyers

the Re-scheduled date for the Diversion planning Presentation is Wednesday 13th March at 6pm.

hope to see you there...
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

raymag
Excellent. Thank you, Drew.

Ray
Smile

MarkC
Perfect, see you then

Mark

Drew
there's a new post for this talk night - can you confirm your attendance there dudes...

cheers
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Jump to Forum: