Request a new one here.
View Thread
Tayside Flying Club » Tayside Flying Club » Club Events
 Print Thread
EASA Briefing and Curry Night at Fife - 31th Jan
ASmeulders
Dear Tayside flyers,

I would like to invite you to a briefing at Fife airport:

From JAR to EASA. How is this going to affect you, your licence and your medical?

The 31th of January I will provide a briefing about EASA. We will start the evening with a curry at the Tipsy Nipper. The food will be served at 18:00 and we ask £5,- each which will cover you for the curry and the briefing. Drinks will be at your own expense.

Please bring your licence and equipment to take notes, because it will be difficult to remember it all.

I need to know how much are attending so please leave a message here, send me a private message or send an e-mail to instructors@taysideaviation.co.uk

To make it a bit easier for me please state what type of licence you have and/or what you are hoping to get.

Cheers,
Anne

Gedry
Sorry can't make it: prior engagement
G-EDRY

ASmeulders
The Curry/Briefing Night was a great success. Over 20 people turned up and I believe most of them know a bit more about EASA now.

I'll keep you guys updated about future events at Fife if you are interested. Or have a look at fifeflyingclub.co.uk

Cheers,
Anne

Drew
hi Anne

please keep us in mind with any events going on at Fife & advertise on this Forums section of the website ?

Dundee never has as big a turnout as the 20 people you had in attendance last night , but you will get one or two people that will definitely attend all your events.

much appreciated - dank je !
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

ASmeulders
Haha. Geen probleem

20 was a big surprise for Fife Flying Club.. But I guess everybody needed some clarification on EASA.

Jump to Forum: