Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Tayside Flying Club » Tayside Flying Club » Club Events
 Print Thread
GASCo Safety Evening - 19th March
ASmeulders
This year Fife Airport will be host to GASCo’s Safety Evening ‘Staying Alive’ on Tuesday, 19th March starting at 7.30pm.

The evening is completely free to attend and open to all!

The evening will consist of presentations by GASCo Regional Safety Officers into safety matters affecting general aviation flyers and comes highly recommended. Don’t forget to bring your logbook to get it stamped!

The Tipsy Nipper Restaurant will be catering for the event from 5pm with Soup, Stovies, Macaroni Cheese, Chili con Carne and Chicken Curry all served at excellent prices.

Attending could literally save your life! Phone Julia on 01592 610436 or get in touch using our online contact form to let us know you’re coming. http://www.fifeairport.co.uk/contact-us/
Edited by ASmeulders on 11-03-2013 12:14

Drew
hi Anne

I've already advertised this event on the Forums since 6th February - so far no replies, but that isnt too surprising for this website.
Everyone seems to be interested but no one communicates !!!!

hopefully you'll have a good turnout for such a decernt event !
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

ASmeulders
Then we'll just keep this forum going... Wink

I'll be there!

(Maybe start handing out sweets to people who turn up and mentioned it on the forum.. I would be up for that Smile )

Drew
CAA Safety Evening - "Staying Alive"

Tuesday 19th March 2013

Fife Airport will be hosting a CAA Safety Evening which provides GA pilots with an opportunity to develop their knowledge and understanding of all aviation safety matters.

Delivered by the General Aviation Safety Council (GASCo) the evening forms part of the CAA’s commitment to working with the GA community to improve air safety. A similar evening was hosted by Tayside Flying Club last year and proved to be a highly entertaining and informative event comprising various lively presentations delivered in a professional and at times humorous style.

Bring your log book to be stamped to show you have attended this accredited programme. Prizes will be awarded for safety related fun and trivia. Stovies or similar will be available for a small charge.

This highly recommended event will take place at 19:30 on 19th March 2013 in the Tipsy Nipper at Fife Airport

see you there .....

Edited by Drew on 21-02-2013 11:43
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

TomA320
Was planning on coming along however I have a meeting after work so unable to attend... :-(

Jump to Forum: