Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Tayside Flying Club » Tayside Flying Club » Club Events
 Print Thread
Long brief lecture - Drag...plus gifts! RE-SCHEDULED FOR 23.06.13
liamck
Dear all,

I will be giving a lecture on the subject of Drag on Saturday, 8th June 2013 at Dundee airport; everyone is invited. If you are interested just send me a private message/email so that I have an idea of how many will be attending.

P.S. to ensure you are all paying attention there will be questions fired randomly throughout and if you answer correctly you will be rewarded with food! Shock

Kindest regards,

Liam
Edited by liamck on 29-05-2013 14:12

TomA320
Sounds great Liam, what time does it start? that's the day we are having our fly out to Kirkwall but sure ill be back in time.

liamck
Hi Tom, Do you think the fly out will affect the attendance of the long brief? If so I am quite flexible to change it

MarkC
Hi Liam,

I'd be keen to attend too, if I can make it - but like Tom, I'm going to the Kirkwall flyout.

Thanks,

Mark

liamck
Hi guys, due to the fly-out and due to the fact that I will be 1,500 miles away at the time I will be postponing my long brief and I will re-schedule it for the 23rd of June, 2013....No fly out that day as i checked!

Kind regards,

Liam

TomA320
Hi Liam, sorry but won't be able to attend as Im off to London that day.

Gedry
Hi Liam, Up to this point I am free on the 23rd. What time?

Ged
G-EDRY

MarkC
Hi Liam,

I should be free all day Sunday, so will be coming along to this, if you can confirm the time please?

Cheers,

Mark

liamck
Mark,

The long brief will be at 6 pm.

See you there!

Jump to Forum: