Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Tayside Flying Club » Tayside Flying Club » Club Events
 Print Thread
Flying Club Christmas Night Out
Drew
Hi Flyers

For all you lovers of Indian Cuisine, Christmas Songs & a few refreshments afterwards ( and not to mention a few tales of Great Pilotry ) then the Flying Club Christmas Night out is the place to be !

Where: Dundee City Centre
When: Friday 13th December
Time: 7pm
Cuisine: Indian
Arttire: Casual creme Slacks and Club Cravat preferred but not essential....

At this point I'm looking for Reply's to this post stating if you are attending ?

I'll then book and confirm definite numbers with a suitable venue in Dundee...

Its once a year we have this get together, so come along and join in the fun !
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

MarkC
I'll be there Drew, looking forward to it!

msmith585
Im always up for a curry old bean!

dwmarshall
Chocks away. Definitely attending this caper. Grin
Edited by dwmarshall on 13-11-2013 12:50

TomA320
Coincides with my works xmas party I'm afraid :-(

Stewart Eggo
Hi Drew
will not make this attending another event I am afraid.
Regards
stewart

msmith585
Good Afternoon Chaps, I can confirm we are now booked into Taza in the City Quay, Dundee for 7pm (For 7:30pm). Unfortunately due to it being the Christmas night out season, we will have to vacate by approx 9:30pm (local), But im sure we can find some sort of public house for after the meal!

The cost is £19.99 for the table buffet, I will pay the £10/head deposit for the names i have from the Club, so will need this back ASAP.

If anyone else wished to attend, please let me know on this thread ASAP in order to finalize numbers.

Best Regards and Merry Christmas!

Mike

MarkC
Cheers Mike, will square you up on Friday!

Drew
Geds a possible for Friday...... text me tonight to say he'd be going and would pay the deposit direct to Taza
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Drew
Only 5 hours till Curry Heaven, tales of great Pilotry, great camaraderie and a few sherberts to boot....

Just wanted to advise that Hawaiian Shirts is a 'Must' for tonight.... why would you want to wear anything else to a Christmas Night out ?

Chequed, patterned, hooped, plain, criss crossed shirts are so yesterday.. Hawaiian is so next week - so beat the fashion Police and wear one tonight ! Grin
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

liamck
....was a great p!!s up!

Jump to Forum: