Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Tayside Flying Club » Tayside Flying Club » Club Events
 Print Thread
Tayside Welcome Evening: Wednesday 18th May 6 - 10pm
Drew
Tayside Flying Club & Tayside Aviation would like to Welcome New & Existing Members to the club...

Please spare the time to come along and make this a good event for new club members to come & get to know our members, our Aircraft and our hospitality at the Club !

The plan is to meet at Dundee Clubhouse around 6pm, have a drink and a snack in the Marquee & then do one or all of the following:

Welcome New & Existing Club Members
Guided Tour of Tayside Facilities & Aircraft
Visit to Dundee Control Tower & ATC
Test your Pilot Skills in the Sim ( Free )
Meet & greet New Club members & enjoy Refreshments & snacks in the outside Marquee

Hope you can come along & support your Club ! Grin
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Drew
hi Finlay

glad that you can come along...

Tayside Aviation / Clubhouse are the same place.

See you at the Ops desk or the Marquee for an Irn Bru and a chat - would be good to meet !

p.s. can you spread the word as it would be grand if we had a good turnout for this event.
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

TomA320
Looks a really good event, Drew, count me in! Smile

Drew
Good man Tom - see you there dude !!
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Gedry
Will be a wee bit late getting there. Save a sticky bun for me.

Gedry

Wattja
Drew is that a 965 radar on your head

Drew
Radar mast from HMS Invincible to be exact.
This actually happened, it wasn't just a blip on the screen Grin
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Drew
just a Reminder ...

Welcome Evening starts on Wednesday evening at 6pm at Tayside Aviation.
anyone that wants to learn how to Fuel aircraft at the Browser then please report at 5pm for training and Instruction...

really hope to see you there .
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Drew
thanks to everyone who attended tonights Welcome evening.

I'm sure you'll all agree that it was a fantastic success, everyone enjoyed visiting the Tower and being given good information as to ATC role at Dundee, The Sim was well used and now a few of us can have Malaga put in our Logbooks Grin

Thanks to Jim for being mein host & supplying a delicious Buffet, and for all the Instructors and staff at Tayside Aviation for answering aviation questions and making the whole experience worthwhile....

many thanks to everyone who attended !
Edited by Drew on 19-05-2011 05:57
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

TomA320
Thanks Drew, had a great night yesterday- the sim and tower visit were excellent. Thanks again! Smile

Gedry
A good night. Well done to all involved with the organisation. I'm sorry I had to leave so early but it was nice to meet and chat with other members of the club and Tayside Aviation personel.

Jump to Forum: