Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Tayside Flying Club » Tayside Flying Club » Club Events
 Print Thread
Fife Fly-iN & Open Day: Saturday 11th June
Drew
Fife Flying Club is holding its Annual Summer Fly-In & Open Day on Saturday 11th June 2011. 11am - 4pm

They will be offering a wide variety of attractions including a barbecue, various stalls in the hangar, outside displays , raffle,
Aircraft on Display
Radio-Controlled Model Aircraft
Barbecue & Sweetie Stalls
Fun Fair Stalls
Parachute Jumps
Kids Clown & Magic Show
Face Painting
Classic Cars Display
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Tombola & Bric-a-Brac
Model Planes Stall

PPR Essential (01592 753792) Landing Fees waived on the day

this is a 'Must Attend' event - see you there ?
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Pete Anderson
You can add aerobatic trial flights Drew, Syd and I will be taking two Grobs. Tempted?

Drew
Hi Pete

although Aero's look fantastic, I'd rather walk on hot coals barefooted Grin but i'm warming to the idea....

I've watched you do your loops and stall turns, and it looks complete Battle of Britain fighter pilot stuff - which gets a 10 out of 10 in my books. So i may be tempted on the day ( as long as I dont eat breakfast )

For anyone else reading this thread: Go to Fife open day, its a fantastic day out.... and take the chance of doing Aero's with Pete or Syd, its a magical experience that you'll never forget & you'll be in the safe hands of the best Aero pilots out there !
See the World from upside down or do some dives like a Stuka or Loop like a Spitfire....thoroughly reccomennded !
Edited by Drew on 04-06-2011 09:27
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Drew
afternoon keith

I'll be at Fife on Saturday, rain hail or shine, but i would prefer it to shine !

see you there for a chat and a cuppa .....
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Jump to Forum: