Request a new one here.
View Thread
Tayside Flying Club » Tayside Flying Club » Club Events
 Print Thread
Fly-out on Monday 29th December !
Drew
Fly-out on Monday 29th December : departing at mid-day

Hi Flyers

Once you've had your fill of Turkey, enjoyed the Two Ronnies Christmas special, have wore in the new slippers and starting to feel a bit fidgety....

Why not join us for the last fly-out of 2014 !

We aim to take a few Warriors to Carlisle or Inverness - have lunch - and be back to base long before the 5 o'clock news has started.

It would be fantastic if we had a mix of pilots and passengers for this sortie , so we can all enjoy the last trip of the year....

If your interested in participating on this round trip then please let me know by posting your intentions on this forum & let me know whether your a pilot or passenger ( so we know how many aircraft to book for the trip?)

Plan is to leave at mid-day and return long before it gets dark.
Hopefully the weather will play ball and we can have a great day.
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Kirsten
I would love to come along (pilot)

Gavin
Count me in (: (pilot)

Drew
Warrior booked for a 11.15am departure.....

we can decide on who - where - why - when nearer the time.

Looking forward to the trip already !
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Drew
Important - revised schedule.

In order that we have enough time to complete a '3 legger' ' & return before it gets dark I.e get back to Dundee before 3.30pm - I've changed our departure to 9am

Could we meet at Tayside at 8.30am - choose 2 different airfields to land away. Phone for PPR ( some airfields maybe closed for Christmas - best check their website the week before the fly out) then get the flight planning & weather forecasts prepared. Then hopefully on our way !
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Jump to Forum: