Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Tayside Flying Club » Tayside Flying Club » Club Events
 Print Thread
Easter Airfield Fly-in 2015 season
Drew
Hi Flyers

Looking forward to 2015 fly-ins, below are the Highland Aero Club fly ins at Easter Airfield.

www.easterairfield.co.uk

EASTER AIRFIELD - FLYING SEASON 2015 - FLY INs
Highland Aero Club, in conjunction with Easter Airfield, will be hosting Fly-ins and BBQ on :

SATURDAY 2ND MAY 2015 (START OF SEASON SPRING FLY IN)
SATURDAY 27 JUNE 2015 (MIDSUMMER FLY IN)
SUNDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER 2015 (AUTUMN FLY IN)
Feel free to come by car or air!
Small donation required for BBQ.
No landing fees!
Easter Airfield is on safetycom 135.475 (Inverness Radar 122.60)
Depending on runway in use, expect a straight in approach for 06L or join downwind RH for 24. If no reply received on safetycom, please continue to transmit blind calls.
Level, firm grass strip 24R/06L 650m x 50m INS 109.20 R018/13 22ft AMSL
Full toilet facilities in the portacabin.
Hope to see you there.
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

ajf355
How much would it cost to go as a passenger on the fly in? I'd definitely be interested.

Drew
hi

Nobody has posted their intentions for any of the Easter Fly-In dates ( as yet ).

If I were you I'd post your intentions of wanting to attend as a passenger, on what date, and then see if any Pilots respond back. I'm sure that if anyone has a spare seat then you'll be first choice.

But any payment or the like is something that you need to discuss / arrange with the Crew attending.

Usually back seats go free !!!! But you may show your appreciation by buying the Burgers for the crew !!!

all the best
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Drew
Easter Fly-In 2nd May cancelled

From Aitken Paton:

Unfortunately, Easter has had a lot of rain and may not recover in time for Saturday's fly-in..
Also, there are brisk, cold winds forecast, so it was thought best to cancel.

Next fly in is scheduled for 27th/28th of June when weather has been ordered from the Bahamas Smile
Tally Ho... !
Drew.

Jump to Forum: